1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Tags:
  1. SiRacer420

SiRacer420 Oakley Expert

I really need to stay away from the vault store. I went to return some orange flak jackets, I like them, just didn't love them. So while I'm in there the dude is all like "Oh man look around while I'm doing this return, it's buy one get one half off." Yeah he knows what he's doing. So after ten minutes I walked out with an infinite hero fuel cell, a half price Sebastian Loeb Jupiter Square for my mom, the red hard case because she'll likely destroy them without it, and some new white rubbers for my son's red flaks. I hope the wife doesn't notice the new stuff in the case.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Jontoad

Jontoad Oakley Expert

nice choices.

they always do that deal at my Vault if you buy a full price pair. only one time have i had the willpower to pass on the deal and just get the one pair.

3. TheWannaBe

TheWannaBe The O-Warrior Premium Member

That deal always gets me. I got a JFL for 100 bucks with that deal. :) they are sneaky!

4. QLR1

QLR1 DARK SIDE, embraced!

Only I'd be too poor to partake in the deal. I was in Orlando and I didn't have quite enough $$$$ for the deal. Ended up getting 2 DE instead.

5. TheWannaBe

TheWannaBe The O-Warrior Premium Member

Create a distraction, run off with a pair. Then for the next few weeks send sorry notes with payments ;)

6. SiRacer420

SiRacer420 Oakley Expert

Dude also told me they sometimes get ruby and fire Juliet lenses but they get snapped up quick. And anything cool that comes in from Oakley, he's likely to grab. I hit em up on FB, maybe he'll throw me some scraps.

I kind of hope my mom doesn't dig the jupiters. It's for her birthday. I don't have a clue who Sebastian Loeb is, but they are sweet.

Oh and I have to stop in Saturday and swap out the white rubbers. It has two right side pieces that go around the O. I spent five minutes on it before I realized it. Doh!

7. Carrera1963

Carrera1963 Lover of Juliet Premium Member

SiRacer420 likes this.
  8. SiRacer420

SiRacer420 Oakley Expert

So she can only wear these if she's off-roading.

9. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

Inthink all vaults run this deal, buy one reg price get 1/2 price on the next but it only applies to the sale glasses not on another reg price piece.