• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buy one get one half off at vault store.

SiRacer420

BWPMF
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
NOLA
I really need to stay away from the vault store. I went to return some orange flak jackets, I like them, just didn't love them. So while I'm in there the dude is all like "Oh man look around while I'm doing this return, it's buy one get one half off." Yeah he knows what he's doing. So after ten minutes I walked out with an infinite hero fuel cell, a half price Sebastian Loeb Jupiter Square for my mom, the red hard case because she'll likely destroy them without it, and some new white rubbers for my son's red flaks. I hope the wife doesn't notice the new stuff in the case.

nice choices.

they always do that deal at my Vault if you buy a full price pair. only one time have i had the willpower to pass on the deal and just get the one pair.

Only I'd be too poor to partake in the deal. I was in Orlando and I didn't have quite enough $$$$ for the deal. Ended up getting 2 DE instead.

Only I'd be too poor to partake in the deal. I was in Orlando and I didn't have quite enough $$$$ for the deal. Ended up getting 2 DE instead.
Create a distraction, run off with a pair. Then for the next few weeks send sorry notes with payments ;)

Dude also told me they sometimes get ruby and fire Juliet lenses but they get snapped up quick. And anything cool that comes in from Oakley, he's likely to grab. I hit em up on FB, maybe he'll throw me some scraps.

I kind of hope my mom doesn't dig the jupiters. It's for her birthday. I don't have a clue who Sebastian Loeb is, but they are sweet.

Oh and I have to stop in Saturday and swap out the white rubbers. It has two right side pieces that go around the O. I spent five minutes on it before I realized it. Doh!

Inthink all vaults run this deal, buy one reg price get 1/2 price on the next but it only applies to the sale glasses not on another reg price piece.