• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buy One Get One!

OakleyRacer2132

Oakley Beginner
Just thought that I would let everyone know that all of the Oakley Vaults will be running the Buy One Reg price, Get One Sale priced Half Off Promo for Labor Day weekend. As of right now this Promo is for Friday through Monday, so act fast :)

Yeah as of recently they have been running it once a month or so, but you never know when it will begin or stop. So I thought I'd let everyone know that it is back on again.

Hmmm, honestly I'm not sure. It might since they share a lot of the same promotions with the US vaults and the markdowns are always timed the same. But I would call your local store to find out for sure.

Hmmm, honestly I'm not sure. It might since they share a lot of the same promotions with the US vaults and the markdowns are always timed the same. But I would call your local store to find out for sure.

One thing that isn't the same is the actual price. We get murdered up here when it comes to MSRP

I was at a Vault yesturday and asked the sales person when the next BOGO was and she said tomorrow. Missed it by a day! I was only passing through the city. However I lost interest when she said the second pair had to be a sale item.

That is fantastic timing. Qtrain and I had been planning on going to the vault semi-close to my house for a while now. How convenient =]]

One thing that isn't the same is the actual price. We get murdered up here when it comes to MSRP

Yeah I have heard that a lot, it's like that in pretty much any country except USA. I think it is because Oakley is a US company and we make some products here so export costs are higher.

I was at a Vault yesturday and asked the sales person when the next BOGO was and she said tomorrow. Missed it by a day! I was only passing through the city. However I lost interest when she said the second pair had to be a sale item.

Sometimes the best deals are on the sale pairs though. Like right now all of the Jupiter Camo series are on sale, as well as the Max Fearlight collection, and some Shaun White Frogskins...just to name a few.

Just got paid, might finally drop some coin and pick up the Inmates I've wanted for the last couple years and something for pair #2.... Black ink 00 Red polarized Ten maybe? $45 for those would be all.

Back