• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying A Gift

We4Redwings

Oakley Beginner
My husband has been wanting a pair of Oakley's badly. I want to order a pair for him as a surprise. He's broken his nose a few times. When he tries on sunglasses, the majority of them sit too high on the bridge of his nose. Whatever pair I purchase would have to take that into consideration. He's also got a larger sized head.

I was looking at the Pit Bull or Gascan or possibly even the Big Taco. Good options? I'm not sure if the Asian Fits would be a better option for a wide nose.

Thanks in advance from an Oakley novice :)

Big Taco, Off Shoot, Eye Patch 2 are all bigger.
if he has a good sized head the gascan is going to look too small IMO. The fuelcell and batwolf are kind of like the gascan in shape but they fit a bit bigger. As far as the nose I’m not sure any member here is going to be able to give you the right answer as far as that goes. If he hasn’t tried any of these on for fit I wouldn’t buy them blindly I guess.

Big Taco, Off Shoot, Eye Patch 2 are all bigger.
if he has a good sized head the gascan is going to look too small IMO. The fuelcell and batwolf are kind of like the gascan in shape but they fit a bit bigger. As far as the nose I’m not sure any member here is going to be able to give you the right answer as far as that goes. If he hasn’t tried any of these on for fit I wouldn’t buy them blindly I guess.

Beat me to it I was just saying the same thing.

Asian fit is for people with a very shallow nose bridge, so don't bother looking for those.

How large is his head? Offshoot/Big Taco & Eyepatch II work well for large faces.

Wire pairs have nose pads that can be bent to fit. Inmate, Crosshair, Deviation, Plaintiff Squared, several good options that offer a little more flexibility than the plastic frames.

Latest Posts

Back