• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Buying Good XX Tio2 Or Trade With My BNIB XX Xmetal

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Congrats on picking them up brand new! That is pretty awesome and GLWS!

Thanks for clearing that up BriP about the warranty. The reason why I asked is because I sent my XX's in to have the tuned up here in the U.S. and they had to put a lot of parts on it that were for the Juliet because they no longer have stuff for the XX. I asked because I have a hard time believing that warranty would still be valid through Oakley because it is hard to find any X metal XX stuff anymore, let alone a brand new pair. But even a one year warranty through the store is a pretty good deal.

Some people reacted to this post.
Any takers?...prestine condition, you simply cant deal any thing better than this! Rare find.

Yo Brip...Shown the fullbox set to them with the warranty and receipt, they validated and said it warrant another 10 more months to go. Glad to hear from them without them hesitating at all. They said, where did you get this item...! the story goes on...

Fyi, Collected my wearing X after tuned up by them, i must say the service staff is really attentive and item serviced is like.......when 'ICE meet Coka Cola'... just pure coolness and flawless. $30 well spent.