1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just been looking on ebay and found a pair of 24K XX they have the serial number lenses and frame have very tiny marks as he says comes with the box, coin a X metal vault the lot by the looks of it? he's asking for $450 is this a good price or should i walk?

Thanks for the help Jay

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    That's seems just a little higher than the average going rate. There seems to be some small scuffs on the nose piece (like it was laid face down a few times), but if that's not a deal breaker for you then great. I would try my luck with the 2nd auction first and see how high it goes. If you were willing to pay $450 at this point, the other auction may be worth watching. Just my 2 cents...good luck!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just looked at the 2nd auction again...the next highest bid will need to be above $381. But, they do offer free shipping worldwide.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks i didn't spot them marks i'm not gonna pay top money for them they would have to be like new for that sort of money....think i'm just wait for a forum member to sell a pair that way i know where they're coming from and a lll the rest of it!

Thanks for the help mate