• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying In The US Or On US Oakley Website

AusOakley

I should Work at Oakley
Sydney, Australia
Just wondering if anyone can help me with this. Next year I will be going on a cruise to Hawaii but also want to get around and see California,new York , Los Angeles , Miami and Mexico. Now it's obvious I'd want to visit some o stores
Or vaults along the way so my question is if I was to buy sunglasses in any of these places and something was to break or be faulty, can I have it replaced through Oakley Australia? Also if I was just to buy through the US Oakley site, how does this work?

They do not honor warranty. I bought stuff only available in europe and they wont even replace lenses if i pay for them. I cant get jade batwolf lenses in us even though theyre still available thru europe.

The Oakley Warranty is International, this is a fact. If you buy items that are "only available in Europe" then maybe there is another reason like it's a limited edition or limited release. Call your AU Oakley and ask them. Like I said it is a International warranty so there should not be a problem. Also Jade Iridium has not been made for the Batwolf. Emerald has, but they are not the same lens.

I believe jade came with the country edition batwolf, correct me if I am wrong. Well see how I go on the cruise, I may not end up buying anything

Back