1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi everyone,

Im trying to track down this M-Frame:

-Night Camo

Doesn't need to have a lens or the original box, etc. but if it does that would be better.

Brand New or Like New condition only please...no imperfections on the frames/icons, hinges tight, and earsocks free of tackiness/signs of use.

I'd consider paying for these or reasonable trades would work too. Just let me know what you are looking for. I do have a White Camo M-Frame that I would be willing to trade for these.

I attached pictures for reference.

Thanks!!!

BUYING - looking for New M-Frame Night Camo or Snow Camo - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426575920.473220.jpg

BUYING - looking for New M-Frame Night Camo or Snow Camo - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426575933.359562.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 9/17/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have the snow camo/black iridium strike with original bag, no box. I'm not super keen to offload them - but i'd be interested in hearing what frogskins you may like to trade, I could be persuaded! Up to you.. Pm me

BUYING - looking for New M-Frame Night Camo or Snow Camo - 4884763986_0bd2cca7c4.jpg

cheers

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    BUMP for night camo M-Frames!

5. Anonymous