1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Bubba

Bubba Oakley Beginner

Never bought a pair of oakleys off of Craigslist bur I spotted what seem to be a nice pair of jupiter squared sunglasses..he says they are polarized and like new but he has no bag or box (I didn't ask about box, but assuming he has no box since he don't even have a bag) I'm gonna check them out and see if they appear real..I'm no expert but I am not exactly brand new to the game either. Have actually collected alot of knowledge on here just from reading and skimming, So I thank you guys ☺ anyway, just wondering if anyone on here buys oakleys glasses from Craigslist?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

It's generally not bad to buy from Craigslist, if it's local meet them in a public place. I've bought a few things off craigslist and met some really nice people.

3. Bubba

Bubba Oakley Beginner

I've felt with Craigslist people before just never have bought oakley glasses from anyone on there before..gonna do my best to decide if they are real or fake and hopefully don't screw myself

4. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

Is their a picture of the glasses?

5. Mr X Metal

Mr X Metal Oakley Enthusiast

Tell the guy you'll meet him at an Oakley store and as long as they confirm they are authentic you will buy them. I've never done that. But doesn't seem like the worst idea I've ever conjured.

6. Bubba

Bubba Oakley Beginner

There is a picture, not of the inside of the frames or anything..and I thought about meeting at the oakley store but I figure if there isn't a serial # on the inside of the frame I won't buy, seem like a good idea or do all oakleys not have the serial?

7. Bubba

Bubba Oakley Beginner

How can I post the Craigslist add on here for you guys to see?

8. Bubba

Bubba Oakley Beginner

He has two pictures, here they are....if I can get this to work Buying Oakleys Off Craigslist - Screenshot_2014-08-09-16-07-38.png Buying Oakleys Off Craigslist - Screenshot_2014-08-09-16-07-44.png

9. Bubba

Bubba Oakley Beginner

Only way I could figure out how to post the pictures he has since we don't have Internet at the new house yet I can only use my phone to get on here

10. Mr X Metal

Mr X Metal Oakley Enthusiast

Those look legit man. If they don't have a SKU inside the arm stem, they could be a custom build. Those look to be the real deal though.