• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying One Of These Two Maby...

Elfmaze

Oakley Beginner
One claims x men status the other carbon. Any diff between the two? was thinking about trying to grab or or the other. collector status doesnt mean much to me.

or

there are also the naked frames out there going around 220 but with lenses will cost more

Any opinions?

Kinda expensive for the Carbons. The X Men Juliet isn't really "X-Men". It's just the X Metal/Ruby colorway which was worn by James Marsden on the First X Men movie. Current bid at $205 isn't a bad price especially if it includes the Metal vault. I would jump on that one.

A few were in the sniper war for the x men pair. Finished at 310. Which was over my budget esp with the lens defect.

The x metal is more grey with the carbon being black? i think I might like the grey more.... more will come i guess

Even with the damaged lens, coming with the Vault was a decent price...put a max of 300 and lost. I did not need them that badly though

yeah afraid of that, unfortunately i have a car in the body shop right now i need to feed :)

I did get another potential, not the ruby lenses but it looks to be a x metal, none of the stuff that comes with it. wants $180

Last edited by a moderator:
Appears getting them might be rough, hes in Vegas on the wrong side of the country and wants cash... lol who do i know in Vegas.....

Kinda expensive for the Carbons. The X Men Juliet isn't really "X-Men". It's just the X Metal/Ruby colorway which was worn by James Marsden on the First X Men movie. Current bid at $205 isn't a bad price especially if it includes the Metal vault. I would jump on that one.

Actually in the first x men he wore a x metal/ruby penny. The rest of them he wore juliets. ;)