• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

BUYING: Splice Nose Piece

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

hi guys, i am looking for a pair of splice nose pieces which i need to replace missing pieces on two splices that i bought recently. everything is mint except for the missing nose piece on each one. oakley says they do not have any in stock anymore. so i am looking to you fanatics for help.

Some people reacted to this post.
cmon, guys. anyone?

I'm not sure your gonna find anyone here that has any or willing to give them up they are almost impossible to find from what I hear! Good luck with the search u might try eBay or something

Username Hidden said:
I'm not sure your gonna find anyone here that has any or willing to give them up they are almost impossible to find from what I hear!
Very true....

I think you're better off buying a beat up pair and using it for parts.

you should probably just sell me both pairs lol the half jacket nose pieces fit, but they are not exact, but they will do just fine as replacement nose pieces. But seriously, sell me your splice lol

Username Hidden said:
you should probably just sell me both pairs lol the half jacket nose pieces fit, but they are not exact, but they will do just fine as replacement nose pieces. But seriously, sell me your splice lol

haha, yeah i guess but have no way of sending them internationally. mailing system in the philippines suck. damn, ebay is no help either. oh well. just trying my luck.

I'm about to replace mine with Half Jacket pieces. The Flak's pushed em out a little too far for me, and the standard ones don't push them far enough from my face (eyelashes touch). If the Half Jacket's suit, I'll send you mine as long as you pay postage :wink:

Back