• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

BUYING: Various Oakleys

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
PM'd :)

Some people reacted to this post.
Wecome to the Oakley forum....... You have quite a list, and I am sure there are some members that currently have them. ;) But getting them to turn them loose is another thing. This forum will cause a decrease in the savings account area! Just ask anyone here, once you Oak your gonna be broke!

Welcome! hope you find them all. ;)

thanks. i AM going broke dammit. especially the ones i want are the hard to find ones, especially in the philippines. but if i can get a little help from you guys in the usa (got a shipping address over there), my chances are better. but my wallet is still gonna be scorched.

those Zero 0.3's are gonna be MEGAhard to come by!

hi, resurrecting my thread. i would like to update the stuff i got from my list. thanks oakleyandi for your help. much appreciated.

got the following since this thread was started...

ichiro emerald slate nib (as claimed on ebay, just today)
zero 0.3
mars jordan (thanks oakleyandi, still waiting though)
monster dog tribal with black iridium (thanks oakleynerd, but still wanting the slate)
monster dog night camo (still waiting but thanks oakley sight)

mind you, unlike most of you guys, none of the above were "steals." i hate this forum, haha.

oh forgot, also got...

romeo 1 (x metal or plasma) with original romeo 1 ruby lens (x metal etched) (thanks oakleyandi)
titanium juliet with ruby lens and earsocks
tio2 juliet
juliet polished with titanium lens
monster dog white with grey lens
monster dog tortoise frame with polarized lenses (not sure what color)

damn, if i list it down this way, it is pretty much...what will my family eat?

Wow, I cant even imagine how much your total is :)

Please post pics!

unfortunately jive, they are still on the way from my us balikbayan box. will post pics as soon as i get them but you know how long these boxes take to arrive.

Back