• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bye Bye Hijinx And Monster Dog

If you want to take it that way; I'm told I'm a bit too flashy and "loud" (well and condescending...comes with the territory since a young age-look at the screen name) but I roll with it. My comments are not directed at others specifically beyond the fact that I still believe people wear what is "trended" or marketed...once something starts being worn by a critical mass...well...that must be what I should wear now. Me? I like +Red, Fire, Ice, Emerald, Ruby the most and I don't care what else is "in". I always have Black and VR28 on hand for performance and the few times I go toned down...but mostly I like colored lenses that can contrast with certain frames.

Oh my...No no no I wasnt commenting on those great lense colors more on large white framed violet lenses or 24 K goldbergs...I love Ruby, emerald, ice/VR28Black/Gold/Tungsten/Titanium completely...its more the styles like Dispatch or holbrook I think are aimed at a younger crowd...maybe I am burnt out on all the Shaun white mania...on the +: Some really good finds on Vault.com lately....Rust/slate Mp, Grey Smoke Mp, Brown Smke Gascan s and the G30 Black HJ...except for Fire I love everyone of the colors u mentioned...Its more the huge fashion frames that I think look silly for guys...

plus people who bicker and act like mr tough guy online is very lame, it's a white frame, would it be the same if i wore a radar with pink icons and g35 lenses.

Well, if they're discontinuing them, maybe we'll see some strange MPH color ways pop up on the Vault site soon?

If you want to take it that way; I'm told I'm a bit too flashy and "loud" (well and condescending...comes with the territory since a young age-look at the screen name) but I roll with it. My comments are not directed at others specifically beyond the fact that I still believe people wear what is "trended" or marketed...once something starts being worn by a critical mass...well...that must be what I should wear now. Me? I like +Red, Fire, Ice, Emerald, Ruby the most and I don't care what else is "in". I always have Black and VR28 on hand for performance and the few times I go toned down...but mostly I like colored lenses that can contrast with certain frames.

Oh my...No no no I wasnt commenting on those great lense colors more on large white framed violet lenses or 24 K goldbergs...I love Ruby, emerald, ice/VR28Black/Gold/Tungsten/Titanium completely...its more the styles like Dispatch or holbrook I think are aimed at a younger crowd...maybe I am burnt out on all the Shaun white mania...on the +: Some really good finds on Vault.com lately....Rust/slate Mp, Grey Smoke Mp, Brown Smke Gascan s and the G30 Black HJ...except for Fire I love everyone of the colors u mentioned...Its more the huge fashion frames that I think look silly for guys...

Gotcha....and +1

Hey i don't judge anyone else's stuff I should have said some look silly on me...really... I am friends with O store employee that even wears couple women's frames...whatever people like is cool...but I will renew my plea O address people with smaller heads..right now the Vault website has been the place to go... lastly,and fire is a cool color on many people- My best friend has pair with fire lenses.

Latest Posts

Back