• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading C-6 For Medusa And Goggles Complete

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
I wouldn't consider the aftermarket C-Six lenses to be junk.

(Quoted from me...)
Username Hidden said:
but if my C SIX comes back with crappy lenses it will be sold or traded.

Fair enough :) Show me better lenses - from Oakley or aftermarket - and maybe they will stay... maybe... I'll know more in a week or so. Science and test results aside I'll be able to tell after wearing them for an hour or two! ;)

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I wouldn't consider the aftermarket C-Six lenses to be junk.

Have you looked through a set yet? They aren't crappy compared to the other aftermarket choices.

We shall know very soon how the aftermarket C-Six lenses compare to the originals.

Agree to disagree :). I like the way they look in your C-6 but I can say the same for Linegear, etc. But i am just not a fan of the clairty and I know I cant judge the ones you got since I have never seen them, but I will know in my heart they are aftermarket and that being said I just cant do it. Glad you like them though :).

I assume y'all are talking about qtrain's aftermarkets?

BTW I'd like to nominate The Wife as having the biggest pumpkin melon sitting on her shoulders; I give her grief about it often... When I'm driving the family car and she's riding shotgun I can never see oncoming traffic from the right...

All in good fun though - I love her, for some reason...

The lenses qtrain obtains are brilliant. I have a pair in my C-Six, they're as close to OEM as you're going to get.

Username Hidden said:
Why dont you get the aftermarket junk everyone is lol
Excuse me?

Username Hidden said:
You are excused :)
I feel that you have no idea what you are taking about.

Username Hidden said:
I feel that you have no idea what you are taking about.

LOL why because I dont believe in aftermarket lenses? Thats my opinion. If you like them then all the power to you. That is all

Username Hidden said:
Agree to disagree :). I like the way they look in your C-6 but I can say the same for Linegear, etc. But i am just not a fan of the clairty and I know I cant judge the ones you got since I have never seen them, but I will know in my heart they are aftermarket and that being said I just cant do it. Glad you like them though :).
Looking through them they are crystal clear. They look pretty damn sharp. We will know their true quality soon ;)...

Username Hidden said:
Looking through them they are crystal clear. They look pretty damn sharp. We will know their true quality soon ;)...

Why is that? They gonna go through the spike and impact test?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back