• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

C Motz

Status
Not open for further replies.
That guy has way more Oakley knowledge than any user on this site. Wouldn't you like to hear his perspective? Or do you just want to keep talking about how cool Juliet's are and how "we totally wish they still made lame **** like Penny's?"

who cares how much he knows if he can't conduct himself in an appropriate manner. he starts off by talking ****, he can carry his ass. since you're on his **** so hard, you can go cuddle with him and learn all his knowledge.

who cares how much he knows if he can't conduct himself in an appropriate manner. he starts off by talking ****, he can carry his ass. since you're on his **** so hard, you can go cuddle with him and learn all his knowledge.

I would love to!

I think you are being a little mean to this guy who is just defending his friend. This bully is not very nice. I'm sure they know more than you, but that no reason to be rude to them

This thread will be locked. This is not what our forum is based on, nor is there any need to discuss other members on a thread. If a member was banned then it was decided by mods/admin. There are rules here, and members can usually see trolling with ease. Conduct yourselves accordingly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back