• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

C Six 275/1500

Wow wee. To lose a c six. I dare not imagine and I don't even have one! I wonder what kinda offers is he getting, like 300 bucks? Ha! Wait til he realizes what he has in his possession.

Wow wee. To lose a c six. I dare not imagine and I don't even have one! I wonder what kinda offers is he getting, like 300 bucks? Ha! Wait til he realizes what he has in his possession.

I'm surprised he/she hasn't Googled it yet, the person knows its Oakley and the model (C-Six) is on the glasses

Something smells fishy! I have a feeling those weren't "lost" at a baseball game...if they were, I'm sure the rightful owner is scouring CL day and night for an ad like this.

Too bad the seller doesn't do the right thing and post an ad asking for someone who can prove its theirs to reply, and to return them. The matching box placard is a great show of proof. And if I were the rightful owner, I'd show my appreciation with a small reward of some sort.

Something smells fishy! I have a feeling those weren't "lost" at a baseball game...if they were, I'm sure the rightful owner is scouring CL day and night for an ad like this.

Too bad the seller doesn't do the right thing and post an ad asking for someone who can prove its theirs to reply, and to return them. The matching box placard is a great show of proof. And if I were the rightful owner, I'd show my appreciation with a small reward of some sort.

so you saying he/she may have stolen this?

They came up from the bottom of a lake some one found them and lost them again at a baseball game....... Low serial I wonder if he would trade me JK......