• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

C Six 275/1500

DAM!

How do you lose a C-Six?!?!?!?
I've come to accept that some people just don't know what they have, or they have enough money that they just don't care. There was a guy sitting below me at an Oklahoma-Texas baseball game last year, wearing a pair of Ducati PB. I compliment him on the glasses, tell him they're on my wish list... he just shrugs and says "yeah, my wife brought them home for me from a shopping trip, they're okay I guess, not really my style, I'm a RayBan guy". Me and my buddy just shook our heads... just said screw it LOL

I've come to accept that some people just don't know what they have, or they have enough money that they just don't care. There was a guy sitting below me at an Oklahoma-Texas baseball game last year, wearing a pair of Ducati PB. I compliment him on the glasses, tell him they're on my wish list... he just shrugs and says "yeah, my wife brought them home for me from a shopping trip, they're okay I guess, not really my style, I'm a RayBan guy". Me and my buddy just shook our heads... just said screw it LOL

Yup that is exactly the time to ask him how much he wants for it.

After emailed back I said I would match the original buyer because they "never showed up" for the sale. Said they offered 350 for them and they said they thought that was too high. I just set my number and said I can meet tom. I also asked for more pics, they said they would when they get home. Stay tuned O-fam.

I just spoke to him on the phone and convinced him I was on a business trip and lost them. They were a gift from my wife and I desperately need them back or I'm in deeep doodoo.
He's gonna ship them back to me for just the cost of shipping!!!
YEAH BABY YEAH!!!!! :rockon:

So what's the consensus on this guy? Do you think he's selling multiple fakes? Or could he truly be so naive to not research what he has to find their worth? The whole thing seems shady as hell to me. If a forum member can get some shades for a great deal that's great but hopefully no one loses money over this.