• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale C SIX #847 Complete Will Consider XX Plasma, PB1s, X Squared In Trade

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have C SIX complete (vault, middle, outer box, Elite bag, artwork, etc...) for sale/trade. It is currently listed on eBay @

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321451864412?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

All the pics are there. I can provide more, but most of you can read between the lines. This is a BNIB C SIX!

I INTENTIONALLY did not list it here on OF as I know the going rate in this neighborhood - I don't want to insult anyone - I need to at least make my $ back after shipping and fees (~$1800) if not come out a little ahead. It's not a fire sale, I have time... [time, time, ti-ime is on my side - yes it is!].

So why am I posting here?

I am also interested in PB1's and X Squared (I only have a 24K, whimper, whine, poor me) as partial trades.
My preferences are as follows:

- Plasma XX LNIB/BNIB

- 1x or 2x PB1 304 (Polished Black/Gunmetal/VR28 Black Iridium) - I want one and so does another family member so i would actually be in the market for two!

- 1 PB1 303 (Matte Black/Titanium/Black Iridium)
*I am not looking for a 305/Rootbeer

- Polished Carbon or X-Metal X Squared complete LNIB/BNIB (only those colorways needed at this time - I have Carbon, Plasma, 24K, and Polished, thanks)

At the end of any deal I'll need to net 50% cash minimum to fund other 'projects' ;-) That amount will depend in part on the trade(s) being offered as I will seek a slightly higher valuation on those (closer to $2000 net instead of $1800 for sake of conversation). That is another reason I am listing these for sale outright on eBay and not OF - I need to at least make my $ back, hoping to make a few $'s here - and as a general rule I don't use OF to make a profit!

In closing I know it is 'forum rules' to name your price. My price is in the eBay listing. I have given enough detail regarding the valuation of what I have so the deal pricing will vary per offer.

One other note. I really want to keep this deal CONUS. International shipping and insurance is going to be well over $100 and we can get this done CONUS for ~$50 ;)

Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
:bump:

:bump::bump:

:bump::bump::bump:

$OLD :)

Status