1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have C SIX complete (vault, middle, outer box, Elite bag, artwork, etc...) for sale/trade. It is currently listed on eBay @

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321451864412?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

All the pics are there. I can provide more, but most of you can read between the lines. This is a BNIB C SIX!

I INTENTIONALLY did not list it here on OF as I know the going rate in this neighborhood - I don't want to insult anyone - I need to at least make my $ back after shipping and fees (~$1800) if not come out a little ahead. It's not a fire sale, I have time... [time, time, ti-ime is on my side - yes it is!].

So why am I posting here?

I am also interested in PB1's and X Squared (I only have a 24K, whimper, whine, poor me) as partial trades.
    My preferences are as follows:

- Plasma XX LNIB/BNIB

- 1x or 2x PB1 304 (Polished Black/Gunmetal/VR28 Black Iridium) - I want one and so does another family member so i would actually be in the market for two!

- 1 PB1 303 (Matte Black/Titanium/Black Iridium)
    *I am not looking for a 305/Rootbeer

- Polished Carbon or X-Metal X Squared complete LNIB/BNIB (only those colorways needed at this time - I have Carbon, Plasma, 24K, and Polished, thanks)

At the end of any deal I'll need to net 50% cash minimum to fund other 'projects' ;-) That amount will depend in part on the trade(s) being offered as I will seek a slightly higher valuation on those (closer to $2000 net instead of $1800 for sake of conversation). That is another reason I am listing these for sale outright on eBay and not OF - I need to at least make my $ back, hoping to make a few $'s here - and as a general rule I don't use OF to make a profit!

In closing I know it is 'forum rules' to name your price. My price is in the eBay listing. I have given enough detail regarding the valuation of what I have so the deal pricing will vary per offer.

One other note. I really want to keep this deal CONUS. International shipping and insurance is going to be well over $100 and we can get this done CONUS for ~$50 ;)

Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator: 7/13/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%