• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

C Six Aluminum - Black Iridium Polarized

Oh I see ! I knew that if we were to see a pair of carbon c six with black iridoum polarized lenses our eyes would melt straight away !

Thanks for the info
And sorry Frank, didn't want to bother you

thank god all members are not like whats his name, this forum would be very boring without pictures

thank god all members are not like frank, this forum would be very boring without pictures

Lets try to be positive here, comments like this spew out negativity, and start flame wars. So hopefully the next couple of posts stay on topic.....Thanks

Those look great OP, Ive been thinking about getting new lenses for mine too, but next time go through our Doc Chop, he probably could have saved you some $$.

Don't worry Dallious, I'm right there with you!

Lets try to be positive here, comments like this spew out negativity, and start flame wars. So hopefully the next couple of posts stay on topic.....Thanks

I guess me posting this didnt matter..... So it just goes to show that some members just cant get a grip on following the term "stay on topic"

Back