• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

C-Six and Pit Boss

Which do you prefer, Pit Boss or C-Six? And why?

• Pit Boss

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • C-Six

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

supersharp

Connoisseur of Grails
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Texas
Did a search and found very little in relation to comparing the two. Found one old poll comparing the two,where Pit Boss wins 18/14 votes. (I wonder if the results would be the same today.) I was wondering if anyone had a comparison pic of the two. I own PB I's and PB II's, but have never been fortunate enough to see/handle a C-Six in person. How do they compare in size. What are the frame measurements of a C-Six @OakleyFrankFMJ.

Hmmmm. Lets try that poll again.

I love the Pit Boss because it is a testament to Oakley's style and innovation. Same can be said for the C-Six. Aggressive style points go to Pit Boss, I think C-Six wins in engineering and materials. Pit Boss is a def win in the price category. Next to my X-Metals, Pit Boss is a close second favorite. With that said, I'm going to vote C-Six. Without ever having handled one, it is a tough choice, but from what I can tell in the pics they look darn solid. I've never heard anyone say anything bad about them, and they are just on another level in my book. I'm sure I will eventually own one, but for now I'll have to do with pics.

Please cast your votes and explain why you chose what you did.

Ok this is Just My Opinion, so here i go in regards to C-6 / PB I've only has experience with the PitBoss so i'm a little biased in that regards .
The C-6 is in need a part of O history but it just doesn't do it for me & I've always said so and maybe this would change if I got my hands on one but i don't see that happening as I just don't have the desire for one . Now the PB different since day one I've wanted one finally got one then another and so on , with the PB it just fits so well the styling is spot on . I'm not like a lot of others here who need all the colour ways of s particular model but the PB I'm close to having all . All my references to PB refer to the Pitboss 1 (elite) not its slightly ugly half brother the PB2 (which i have 3) which in its own right does have some good attributes but just not quite good enough to be Elite .

Ok this is Just My Opinion, so here i go in regards to C-6 / PB I've only has experience with the PitBoss so i'm a little biased in that regards .
The C-6 is in need a part of O history but it just doesn't do it for me & I've always said so and maybe this would change if I got my hands on one but i don't see that happening as I just don't have the desire for one . Now the PB different since day one I've wanted one finally got one then another and so on , with the PB it just fits so well the styling is spot on . I'm not like a lot of others here who need all the colour ways of s particular model but the PB I'm close to having all . All my references to PB refer to the Pitboss 1 (elite) not its slightly ugly half brother the PB2 (which i have 3) which in its own right does have some good attributes but just not quite good enough to be Elite .

someday you will lust for a csix tex!!! the pitboss does that to you!

Back