• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

C-Six and Pit Boss

Which do you prefer, Pit Boss or C-Six? And why?

• Pit Boss

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • C-Six

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
someday you will lust for a csix tex!!! the pitboss does that to you!

Don't get me wrong I would like one but if i had to make a decision right now i'd take a couple of Boss's over a C-6 of course that statement does not include a Carbon C-6 because as any REAL man will tell you EVRYTHING is better with Carbon Fibre it just screams hold me' caress me' lick me .

Don't get me wrong I would like one but if i had to make a decision right now i'd take a couple of Boss's over a C-6 of course that statement does not include a Carbon C-6 because as any REAL man will tell you EVRYTHING is better with Carbon Fibre it just screams hold me' caress me' lick me .

thats sexy! now i want a CF csix!!! sorry to the OP! lol!

C-Six will get my vote. Unbelievable amount of detail, technology and attention has gone into these - far beyond what is necessary for a pair of sunglasses but that is the Oakley we love!!
Crosby Composites, when approached by Oakley, told them it couldn't be done. It was the insistence by Oakley that it could be done that pushed Crosby's skills beyond what they knew they were capable of.

If you calculate the man hours involved you can almost justify the price...

Pit Boss 1 is still worthy of the Elite tag and is going to be a long lasting favourite among Oakley fans.

I merely voted for the PB because it was more easily obtained than the C6.

But I LOVE the styling of the PB1...maybe if I had a chance to behold a C6, my opinions would change.

Both pairs of glasses win in their own right. The materials and engineering in the c six make it a great pair. They are comfortable and provide good coverage. They can be worn any time.
The styling of the pit boss is what sets this pair apart. I love the aggressiveness of the design. They are also a great pair to wear all the time.
The comfort of the c six is better than the pit boss in my opinion. The colorways of the pit boss and the price point will get my vote though. Without a doubt I love both pairs though!

All my references to PB refer to the Pitboss 1 (elite) not its slightly ugly half brother the PB2 (which i have 3) which in its own right does have some good attributes but just not quite good enough to be Elite .

Not to argue, but just to give some food for thought. I've spoken with several different managers at O stores and asked if the PB II was considered Elite since it did not have the "Elite O" Every one of them has told me that the PB II is part of the Elite line. I know the popular opinion here is that the PB II is not Elite, and I'll go against the grain to say that, I feel it qualifies. A little more evidence to support this:

image.jpg

Pic courtesy of Dann Thombs at O-Review.

But of course everyone is free to have their own opinions on the matter. We can all speculate, but honestly we may never know Oakley's' true intention for the PB II.

Not to argue, but just to give some food for thought. I've spoken with several different managers at O stores and asked if the PB II was considered Elite since it did not have the "Elite O" Every one of them has told me that the PB II is part of the Elite line. I know the popular opinion here is that the PB II is not Elite, and I'll go against the grain to say that, I feel it qualifies. A little more evidence to support this:

View attachment 184195

Pic courtesy of Dann Thombs at O-Review.

But of course everyone is free to have their own opinions on the matter. We can all speculate, but honestly we may never know Oakley's' true intention for the PB II.
That is kinda like the Badman/Madman being branded as X Metals by Oakley and the rest of us not agreeing. Well, we don't have to agree on that.

Latest Posts

Back