• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

C-Six and Pit Boss

Which do you prefer, Pit Boss or C-Six? And why?

• Pit Boss

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • C-Six

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did a search and found very little in relation to comparing the two. Found one old poll comparing the two,where Pit Boss wins 18/14 votes. (I wonder if the results would be the same today.) I was wondering if anyone had a comparison pic of the two. I own PB I's and PB II's, but have never been fortunate enough to see/handle a C-Six in person. How do they compare in size. What are the frame measurements of a C-Six @OakleyFrankFMJ.

Hmmmm. Lets try that poll again.

I love the Pit Boss because it is a testament to Oakley's style and innovation. Same can be said for the C-Six. Aggressive style points go to Pit Boss, I think C-Six wins in engineering and materials. Pit Boss is a def win in the price category. Next to my X-Metals, Pit Boss is a close second favorite. With that said, I'm going to vote C-Six. Without ever having handled one, it is a tough choice, but from what I can tell in the pics they look darn solid. I've never heard anyone say anything bad about them, and they are just on another level in my book. I'm sure I will eventually own one, but for now I'll have to do with pics.

Please cast your votes and explain why you chose what you did.
I haven't forgotten. Just haven't had time to comment here yet. ;)

Trying to figure out what to say. :p

Here a couple quick pictures I took.
_20150925_090756.JPG
_20150925_090712.JPG
_20150925_090736.JPG

Thanks @thisguy for the pics. So are the orbitals slightly larger on the C-Six or are the pretty similar in size? It's always difficult to tell.

I can see it. Pretty big difference. Thanks for posting. I had not seen a comparison photo of the two to this point.

http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/round-8-pit-boss-vs-c-six.3105/

So here's a link to the old thread regarding PB/C-Six. Back then PB took the lead. By today's standards the playing field looks to be more even, but to be honest, C-Six led this poll most of the way. Biggest difference is the amount of people voting. Let's see if we can get a few more votes. Thanks to everyone who has participated.

Back