• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

C-Six and Pit Boss

Which do you prefer, Pit Boss or C-Six? And why?

• Pit Boss

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • C-Six

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I merely voted for the PB because it was more easily obtained than the C6.

But I LOVE the styling of the PB1...maybe if I had a chance to behold a C6, my opinions would change.
In the interim, I did have a chance to behold and try on a C6. I will still have to stick with the PB1. C6 is indeed elite, but I can actually wear the PB1. I can't really like something I can't wear.

Sent from Q's Note5

I was fortunate enough just recently to pick up a pair of aluminum C-six, but was on the way to hang out with some friends so I only wore them for the short ride home to put them up. From the short time I had them on they were very comfortable (hopefully I have a chance to wear them more this weekend and will be able to say more about them). I also own a pair of Pit Boss IIs and wear them more than any other pair that I own. I have not handled a pair of Pit Boss I and have only seen them in the display case at the store when they first released. As for the C-six and PB2, I'm sure I'll wear the C-six occasionally but will be more inclined to wear the PB2 as they are more easily found if something were to happen.

I'll try and get some pics of the 2 together sometime this weekend and put them up.

Well, I dug up this old thread to see where I voted. I didn't even own a C-Six when I created the thread, but I can now honestly say, I stand by my original vote.

Just got one with a little help from a friend, and I have to say, that it truly is a thing of beauty. Only problem is, now I want more.

IMG_0266.JPG
IMG_0267.JPG
IMG_0268.JPG
IMG_0270.JPG
IMG_0280.JPG

Well, I dug up this old thread to see where I voted. I didn't even own a C-Six when I created the thread, but I can now honestly say, I stand by my original vote.

Just got one with a little help from a friend, and I have to say, that it truly is a thing of beauty. Only problem is, now I want more.

View attachment 295798 View attachment 295799 View attachment 295800 View attachment 295801 View attachment 295802

Congrats on the pick-up. Felt the same way after getting mine.

After this revival and trying on a C6, I will have to stick with the Pit Boss. C6 doesn't fit me at all and I'm not one who would shelf an elite item.

Sent from Q's Note5

Back