• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

C-Six and Pit Boss

Which do you prefer, Pit Boss or C-Six? And why?

• Pit Boss

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • C-Six

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, I dug up this old thread to see where I voted. I didn't even own a C-Six when I created the thread, but I can now honestly say, I stand by my original vote.

Just got one with a little help from a friend, and I have to say, that it truly is a thing of beauty. Only problem is, now I want more.

View attachment 295798 View attachment 295799 View attachment 295800 View attachment 295801 View attachment 295802

grats Buddy, happy for you, finally you got it :)

Well, I dug up this old thread to see where I voted. I didn't even own a C-Six when I created the thread, but I can now honestly say, I stand by my original vote.

Just got one with a little help from a friend, and I have to say, that it truly is a thing of beauty. Only problem is, now I want more.

View attachment 295798 View attachment 295799 View attachment 295800 View attachment 295801 View attachment 295802

I know you've been wanting one ever since last April; congrats on finally succeeding.

I know you've been wanting one ever since last April; congrats on finally succeeding.

Thank you. I actually had to pass through your neck of the woods to get them. Traffic over there sucks, even on the weekend.

Back