• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale C-six (SOLD) and Serial Matching Juliet (very rare) JPPL! Titanium/lenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Up for sale lnib C-Six complete. No damage or marks anywhere on glasses internals or presentation box 9.5/10 or better asking 2,100$->2050$ Obro including all shipping and fees. I Can send as Gift also. PST with questions and offers. Thank you!:)
image.jpg
image.jpg
View attachment 252148
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Up for sale a gem that is often unavailable to collectors a JPPL Japan exclusive Juliet (plasma)w/clear titanium lenses. Price is 600$(sold) Obro don't miss this chance!
Great glasses for indoor and evening. They have a mirror finish at some angles with a clear through sight. Beautiful!! Can't describe it properly through pictures alone. Needs a tune up rest is in great shape.

Frame 9-10 (minor signs of wear.)( manufacturing pittings a few tiny round pits)
Lenses 9-10 (one tiny Mark near top of etched lense)
Rubbers 8-10 ( not sticky, they are a bit old)
Nose bridge 4-10 ( very loose, needs tune up) atm it's getting tuned up. 10/10 soon. no trades at this time.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I have these lens's in a pair of polished Juliette hammerstems, the the lens's are fantastic for evening and indoors just like the seller has said!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Bump 925$

Bump

bump added a C-six:grin: ( I'll take better pics tomorrow)

I'm interested in the c six. Are you looking for anything to trade with?

No trades for now sorry.

Can you post a few more C6 pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back