• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

C- Six Backroom Find

I am relatively new to the modern oakley stuff, but after reading up on the articles of this new elite line i am totally impressed that you even found these. I was trying to look into it for fun, but how many of the carbon fiber models were made? I know i read somewhere that Lance Armstrong was basicallyt he ambassador of this pair (probably not anymore), but im a little curious if this are very collectible just because how limited the numbers were.

Two models as I'm sure you've read: Carbon Fiber/Carbon Fiber w/ Tungsten Iridium Polarized, and Aluminum/Carbon Fiber w/ Grey Polarized, 250 and 1500 models made, respectively. Beautiful glasses with a Pit Boss size and fit. I love them and got to try on a CF pair in SoHo. Naturally they felt like they were made for my head.

They are very collectible as they are not only the most sophisticated glasses (debatable) but by far the most expensive.

I got my pair of c-six for for $1200 dude that I got it from on eBay send me the original recipe from sunglasshut he work for the sunglasshut and he pay $620 for them the condition of the box were the same and this c-six were going from store to store because they did not sale I was so piss off that I pay double for them mine are 512/1500 but I am happy to have them