• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying C-Six Carbon

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

You got it! I'm actively looking for a C-Six Carbon. I've been wanting this pair since it's release and I had the opportunity to buy one in the store years ago but passed it up. I've recently acquired enough to buy one and I hope someone has a set they are willing to let go. I've got a plethora of Oakley goods to trade, plus cash on my end or I will buy it outright. Thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
There is on one ebay, has a high buy it now price but does has the make an offer option.
Oakley C Six | eBay

Haha yeah, I offered soon after he listed and got shot down. He's looking for >6k. I've been watching eBay on these for a long time. The markup on the Carbon is always outrageous.

Figured you had see it, but incase you hadn't i put it up.
Good luck with your hunt.

Thanks bud, I probably need some luck. It's my grail of grails and will be very difficult to acquire now that I have the means to buy it.

Last edited:
Gee 6 k plus for a Csix! Dang Thats a 2 month mortgage payment for me. Lol I think Im contented on my Ducati Xsquared. Goodluck with your hunt!

Haha, hence why I don't own the one he is selling :). I've been casually looking for years, but now is the time.

Sorry I dont mean to spam the thread... but the one on ebay sold. Did you buy it???

Nah, the seller ended the listing. Maybe he will post it back up at a reasonable price, haha.

Thats a little less then 6 months rent for me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.