• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

C-Six Lens Replacement

• Thread starter Jairmayah
  • Start date
Welcome! Whoever you talked to fed you a load of B.S. on the lenses. Call up their warranty department and tell them you have a C-Six with lenses in bad shape and they will ship you a set of lenses for $85. Congrats on the pair btw, it's a beauty!

Will they do that? I have tried to get lenses for a boss of mine and they said no but then again it wasnt the warranty dept.

Will they do that? I have tried to get lenses for a boss of mine and they said no but then again it wasnt the warranty dept.
You know it's pretty funny, it really depends on who you talk to. I tried to get some lenses for myJFL's and got that whole have to send them in story, but called back and spoke to someone else and they shipped them right out. If you don't like the first response you get, try again. I got the C-Six lenses on the first call, as well as some spare rubbers.

You know it's pretty funny, it really depends on who you talk to. I tried to get some lenses for myJFL's and got that whole have to send them in story, but called back and spoke to someone else and they shipped them right out. If you don't like the first response you get, try again. I got the C-Six lenses on the first call, as well as some spare rubbers.

Good Call ill call them and keep trying

sorry but i just wanna ask gh4au, what tool did u use to change the rubbers? thanks

sorry but i just wanna ask gh4au, what tool did u use to change the rubbers? thanks
Oh I haven't changed those yet. I have heard that the ear-socks are pretty tough, but I haven't had a need to practice on them yet. I just got some spares to future-proof the C-Six's.

Oh I haven't changed those yet. I have heard that the ear-socks are pretty tough, but I haven't had a need to practice on them yet. I just got some spares to future-proof the C-Six's.
i got it.. might as well get extra rubbers also.. thanks.

I didn't have to ask the store for rubbers. I didn't even think about it since they were not one of the 'C-SIX dealers' - I just called Oakley, said I wanted a spare set, gave them my # and they sent me a set of rubbers for free - I got them in a few days.

The lenses are readily available from what I understand, but they kind of suck IMO. (in regards to clarity and contrast compared with modern-day/current lenses). This is my least favorite part of the C SIX = lame lenses

The guy I talked to made it out like it wasn't an easy process and that I NEEDED to send them to Oakley or I couldn't buy the lenses.

That's like an auto dealership telling a Customer they MUST change your OIL cause you can't buy the oil or filter anywhere else.

No reason for that response from 'the guy' - They sell them outright as other members have noted.

Back