• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

C-Six Owners Weigh In Please. Need A Hard Case, Which Fits Best?

Doctorsti

Oakley Beginner
I am very soon going to be the lucky owner of the C-Six and need a recommendation on a zippered hard case to tote them around in as they will 100% be wearers for me. I like the hardcase that came with my X-Squared and I use the zippered Oakley vaults for my watch collection so something like that case would be great unless you have a better suggestion. I want something appropriate to protect a $1,500 dollar pair of sunglasses.

Which size Oakley zippered hard case works best?

Does the X-metal hard case work?

Is there a nice case made by another manufacturer that will work better then something Oakley sells?

They fit quite nicely in the soft x-metal vault that came with my X-Squared. I've used it a bit for them with no issues.

great news. I do love the x-metal vaults but I need something I can store them in and toss in my bag while not wearing them. I pretty good at using cases and I feel something like the C-Six deserves a case instead of simply the little microfiber sock that comes with them.

I didn't know if they folded as small as the x-metals, not that they are all that small however. Thanks for the suggestion tavers.

great news. I do love the x-metal vaults but I need something I can store them in and toss in my bag while not wearing them. I pretty good at using cases and I feel something like the C-Six deserves a case instead of simply the little microfiber sock that comes with them.

I didn't know if they folded as small as the x-metals, not that they are all that small however. Thanks for the suggestion tavers.

if you are going to throw something in a bag get as much protection as you possibly can especially for glasses over 1500

The soft vault provides good protection. Put them into the soft bag then inside the vault if you're worried.

I put mine into my bowls bag inside the vault, never had an issue.

Quick dodgy phone pic. Fit is good.

csix-vault.jpg

The soft case works or even the Carbon fiber look Torpedo Hard case would work for them. C-six are pretty Awesome shades Love Mine

Back