• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

C Six @ SGH Online On Sale ?

I can't believe they lowered the price even more. That's a pretty big discount on the most expensive and limited pairs oakley has made. Great that some people got them on the forum. I don't understand why they opted for grey polar either, doesn't seem like it would be dark enough for the bright days?

I can't believe they lowered the price even more. That's a pretty big discount on the most expensive and limited pairs oakley has made. Great that some people got them on the forum. I don't understand why they opted for grey polar either, doesn't seem like it would be dark enough for the bright days?

some of our o-brothers got lucky bro! awesome deal for an awesome pair!

some of our o-brothers got lucky bro! awesome deal for an awesome pair!
Agreed! I wish I had the cash to get a pair :( I think it's a little odd that they had some left over to give a big discount on to get rid of them? I figured being limited production they would have sold out on their own.

Agreed! I wish I had the cash to get a pair :( I think it's a little odd that they had some left over to give a big discount on to get rid of them? I figured being limited production they would have sold out on their own.

yep, for me its a surprise that there are still pairs remaining in the market... i thought they were sold out a long time ago!

#659 has arrived! Waiting for its twin.....

5e5avy6a.jpg