1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am selling a pair pewter C-wire with 00 Red Polarized. These are in great condition as I purchased them thinking they would fit but much like many styles they are just too tight for my large head. I am asking $100 shipped CONUS only.

C-Wire - 23m4wp0.jpg
    C-Wire - 250rrdl.jpg
    C-Wire - 2ic4apg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 1/8/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry to hijack, but are there any wires that fit you? I have the same big melon problem and have been thinking of getting a wire frame lately. The C-Wire was one I was considering but guess I can cross that off.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Depends. These fit but are tight in an odd spot (the back of my head where the stems end) otherwise these would be great. I have an abnormally large head lol so these may work for you

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Size 7 3/4 here :)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Roughly the same but I think its the shape of my head thats the issue not the temple width

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Anyone interested at all shoot me an offer, need to move these today if possible

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump make me an offer.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump. Anyone? I need the funds.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest