• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale C100* Jupiter Artist Series Grey / Grey

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Selling my C100 Jupiter, frame and lens are in great condition, no significant marks or scratches, I'll rate it a 8/10 maybe even a 9/10, really don't see any major marks. Got these but unfortunately did not come with the matching box, bag, and bandana. Trying to complete the Artist Series and I want everything complete as much as possible so just selling these and going to get another one complete with everything. Asking $85, shipping to CONUS and Paypal fees included. Will come in a regular black Oakley microbag. X-Metal stand is not included. International would be through USPS Priority Mail International with tracking and insurance and would be $30 extra. PM me if interested. OR if someone out there happens to have a matching box, microbag, and bandana for the C100 Jupiter lying around, PM me cause I would be interested in buying those and I'll just go ahead and keep this. I need all 3 items, no exceptions. Thanks for looking.

WP_000653.jpg

WP_000654.jpg

WP_000656.jpg

WP_000657.jpg

WP_000658.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
hmmm... this are nice... glws for now bro!

Username Hidden said:
hmmm... this are nice... glws for now bro!

Thanks ,yes they are very nice I love the graphics, but I really want it complete and the chance of someone having a matching box, bag, and bandana lying around is a long shot so just rather sell it and buy another one that's complete.

These are the best Jupiter ever released, and the price is right. I would go for them, but I already own two pairs. Lol GLWS

Username Hidden said:
These are the best Jupiter ever released, and the price is right. I would go for them, but I already own two pairs. Lol GLWS

Thanks yes I agree that these are the best looking Jupiters ever made, with the Stanley Donwood taking second place for me, c'mon guys make me offers, price is somewhat negotiable =)

pmmd....

taking them bro.....

Username Hidden said:
taking them bro.....
Sold to washi me sense, will close thread when possible

Thread closed

Status