• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Call Me A Chemist...

Razerwire

And then there was X...
Falls Church, VA
Because I have some Titanium Dioxide! :D

P1070910.jpg

P1070911.jpg

I overpaid for the TiO2 but luckily other than needing some new lenses the thing is near perfect.

Today was a good day.

@ Razerwire..... I don't bacome jealous at much of anythng. But you have stopped me in my tracks with that pair. Dammit!!! I HATE YOU!!!!! I am glad you spent alot to get them...Makes me feel slightly better :p

Nice score I love the TiO2 also great looking shades!!
Yeah, they look even better with the 24K you sent me! :D

Gah! I want a TI02 so bad.
Would you, say, trade your entire collection for one? :p

Nice pickup, I'm on the hunt for the plasma/ice but those suckers are hard to find!
I actually saw a few of those on eBay while I was hunting the Ti02. Prices were astronomical though.

is that the 11B at the background? lol
Why yes! The 11B is in the background showing a little leg!

@ Razerwire..... I don't bacome jealous at much of anythng. But you have stopped me in my tracks with that pair. Dammit!!! I HATE YOU!!!!! I am glad you spent alot to get them...Makes me feel slightly better :p
See, now I don't feel that I overspent. In fact, it was worth every penny! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! >:D

"That does me good. That does me good."

-Daniel Plainview

:p

nice pick up. looks really good
Yeah I was half expecting a beat up pair but other than needing new lenses it's like it's brand spanking new. I ordered a set of new lenses this afternoon. Hopefully they'll get here soon! :D

Back