• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Call me Cyclops, because I'm seeing red...

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
Alright, lame title I know. But ever since I saw X-Men way back in the day I knew that if I ever bought a Juliet it was going to be X-Metal with Ruby. I finally decided to get one, a bit "Fruby" as some call it but it was the most red lens out of the batch at my local store.

I'm just glad I picked one up before they possibly disappear. I'll be rocking this bad boy tomorrow! :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, lame title I know. But ever since I saw X-Men way back in the day I knew that if I ever bought a Juliet it was going to be X-Metal with Ruby. I finally decided to get one, a bit "Fruby" as some call it but it was the most red lens out of the batch at my local store.

I'm just glad I picked one up before they possibly disappear. I'll be rocking this bad boy tomorrow! :cool:

This is just weird, when I finally got a juliet x-metal ruby iridium a couple of weeks and finally join here, I have the same reason as you are (x-men movie, and possible disappearance on the market and all).
Felt really belong here eventhough I know I wont have as much pairs.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Love these glasses. I think the Juliet will be too small for my face though as I tend the bigger shades tend to work on me.

Juliets are funny... Small frame made for big heads.

They look huge on my narrow face...

utf-8BSU1BRzEyNTIuanBn.jpg

/Threadjack

Nice score Batwolf!

Very cool--the x-metal + red irid juliet is my grail too! Congrats and wear it proudly!! :)

Back