• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Call Of Duty M Frame

I remember those 2.0 pairs. When I went to search on ebay I couldn't find them. I'm not sure which description to believe, if there are limited 150 pairs or not.
"Limited" implies they purposefully made a set number. More like "one-off" in that they're not a release. They had a party or a launch event or something and a celebrity party bag was made up or whatever and they made 150 for the event.

Kind of like how the actors that go to the Oscars get a goodie bag worth a few dozen grand full of top end electronics and perfumes and designer things.

"Limited" implies they purposefully made a set number. More like "one-off" in that they're not a release. They had a party or a launch event or something and a celebrity party bag was made up or whatever and they made 150 for the event.

Kind of like how the actors that go to the Oscars get a goodie bag worth a few dozen grand full of top end electronics and perfumes and designer things.
Sorry for my incorrect terminology. Thank you for your knowledge.

Certainly don't take my word as gospel.

But they're not a "limited release." Like I said, there's a connotation with the word 'Limited' that implies people would be able to buy them somehow. Like the holiday grips, or an artist pair.

Latest Posts

Back