• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Calling All Douches REMINDER: Douche Day 2014 Is Coming . . . .

Wearing a half frame (fast jacket , flak jacket, etc) in white should not provide full "D-bag" status as a full white frame. Just my opinion ...
Don't be so sure.

Stick a fire or ruby lens kit in there and, with the right outfit choice, I'm sure douchedom would be possible.

There are only a few specific frames that are cool enough in their own right to be impervious to douchery.
Namely: STPL Jawbone, Propaganda Hijinx, Science Fuel Cell. And possibly a few Petterson Frogs out there.

I think I got the perfect frame combo for this contest.....

now, if I can only remember to wear them that day HAHA !!!!

I've got several choices for Douche Day (lol, I can't believe I gave in!) Debating between some Crankcase with Jade Iridium or Style Switch with +Red Iridium. I think I might be in the running with either pair!

Unfortunately I do not have any white frames or other accoutrements to douche it up this year but I'm looking forward to the show.

To maybe warm up the spirit of things, let me share something I ran into yesterday that seemed to fit with the theme (apologies if this offends anybody)...

May I present a white truck... with a spoiler. Really?

Maybe I'm wrong; I'm no expert, but with the a truck's aerodynamics, a spoiler would do nothing... except look douchey.
View attachment 92440

Looks rice.

Back