• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Calling All Premium Members: New Feature Ideas?

Nothing too contractual driving it - maybe something with advertisers but I'd have to look into it. Mostly though it was just around keeping it clean. I like the idea of having a toggle options - definitely an appreciated suggestion. I'm going to take a look into it and will keep you updated.

Hey Boss, I appreciate the work that you do on the forum and that you are constantly looking for ways to improve the experience.
I get pissed off for you at members who almost literally stab you in the back while generating revenue or enhancing their collections off your back and wallet. You know who you are...
Notwithstanding other premium perks I would not make free, unlimited hosting available to non-premium members for the same reasons mentioned by digi7 in the other thread.
But that's just me thinking about your interests which you know best.
This is well said.
Maybe make a feature where if you are not a premium member you are limited to how many "Selling" and "Trading" threads you can create per month. Maybe that would cut down on the non premium members that constantly use this forum to generate revenue and enhancing their own collections when they are too cheap to support the forum. I can think of three or four members of the top of my head that are constantly using the exchange and are not premium members.

This is well said.
Maybe make a feature where if you are not a premium member you are limited to how many "Selling" and "Trading" threads you can create per month. Maybe that would cut down on the non premium members that constantly use this forum to generate revenue and enhancing their own collections when they are too cheap to support the forum. I can think of three or four members of the top of my head that are constantly using the exchange and are not premium members.
Buying also.

Interesting points but I think I'm agreeing with dingo on this one. Obviously the site needs supporting members, to pay for maintenance, hosting etc. But at the same point I don't ever want to limit our members. I believe Premium Membership should provide additional benefits above and beyond.

Love the ideas and keep them coming!

Interesting points but I think I'm agreeing with dingo on this one. Obviously the site needs supporting members, to pay for maintenance, hosting etc. But at the same point I don't ever want to limit our members. I believe Premium Membership should provide additional benefits above and beyond.

Love the ideas and keep them coming!
I think we should limit Dingo. :rofl:

You will limit sales and trades. I will say number one reason people become members is because they use the exchange so often. At no point or time do you want slow this down..
Yeah i agree, limit their priviledge to sell. We as premium members is in disadvantage. Its just not ethical for them.

Yeah i agree, limit their priviledge to sell. We as premium members is in disadvantage. Its just not ethical for them.
Again only hurts the forum most attractive feature..maybe add buy it now feature from PayPal on there listing making it easier and faster for the seller to get there transaction done

Latest Posts

Back