• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Calling All Ranger And Astro Fans

Love baseball would be cool to go to a game with a bunch of Oakley nuts. Too bad I am in Jersey. Can't say I am a fan of either team but the Astros and my Phillies had one of the most epic NLCS series of all time in 1980.
I was there for a couple of those games I think. Through the late 70's-early 80's my step dad and I saw hundreds of Astros games.

I was there two weeks ago....

first day I was in the suite with a client - second day I took some homies and hung out by the Crawford Boxes for a few innings and then watched the game from the Gas Pump.....

4u5z.png

5lol.png

uzoh.png

9nrn.png

FYI, I'm wearing Radars with Fire Iridium, guy next to me has the Carbon Fiber M Frames with Jade Iridium and my best friend of 23 years with the sleeve is wearing Gascans with Fire Iridium
:smoke:

he's got some MFrames with Fire Iridium and some RadarLocks with Blue Iridium but he wasn't wearing them for some reason :(

Man, that's enough reason to keep me from going out! Hell, might even tell my friend to stay home if he forgot his oaks. "Friends don't let friends go without Oaks"

Man, that's enough reason to keep me from going out! Hell, might even tell my friend to stay home if he forgot his oaks. "Friends don't let friends go without Oaks"
HAHAHA !!!!!!

p.s.
we're all from Alvin :)

Back