1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Incognito Schmuck

Incognito Schmuck Oakley Beginner

Hey everyone, I hope this post isn't going against the rules… I'm not selling these, just came across them and figured someone on here might be interested! (Also, I'm too new to post in the exchange forums lol)

4 OAKLEY aluminum display cabinets
    -->there are pictures and descriptions as well!

Apparently they are selling 4 different cases at various prices… maybe these might appeal to you :D

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Cargo

Cargo JFL lover

Good find and this is the right place to post it, either here or the deals section 2 down.
    I do think the seller is about 75% to high on his prices though.

3. Incognito Schmuck

Incognito Schmuck Oakley Beginner

Sweet! Yeah, after looking at cases (and prices) other members came across/ purchased, a 'best offer' on these would be appropriate. But hey, if someone wanted them bad enough, it never hurts to try :D

4. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

I could go for the double wide. It would be nice to have... alas, no cash, no truck, and as said he's a few hundred high.

5. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

I was up near there this past week no truck driving a 2014 Toyota Corolla I would have stuck one out of the trunk if they were a better deal. But like we all agree too high of a price considering I got my x metal double for 120 bucks.

6. mizuno hadouken

mizuno hadouken Oakley Beginner

whoa beautiful... i could use these for my action figures as well hahah