• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

CAMO FROGSKINS ~ SKU# 24-254 ~ NOW AVAILABLE....

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone's still looking for a pair, I have a connect at Oakley And he told me today they still had 7 pairs. Pm me if interested.

Jupiter Camo Frogs are back on the website. for sale. pls forgive me for being a little bummer out. some sort of "limited edition" release they turned out to be huh. never heard of limited stuff being produced again after being sold out. oh well.

they make so much money with those "limited camo frogs" . . .
who knows how many they really produced. 3000 or 5000 nobody knows!
and 2000 x 140 is not bad! i would take it :tongue:

those are definitely sweet! i think these are one of the coolest Frogs ever . . . i love the etching!

pretty interesting that Oakley restocked these, these are one of my fav frogs to release this year, didnt want to pay resell prices but definitely going to try and get a pair now.

i remember getting my pairs from oakley nyc.. not sure whether to double up or not.. glad i did when i saw the reseller prices on ebay.. hope everyone that missed the first wave will get a chance on getting their pairs for retail

I noticed a little over a week or so ago that the Shaun Whites went from being sold out to available again on the site. The local Sanibel store here in B'ham got in 2 new pairs of SWs at the same time. Might just be a case of some being "re-distributed" from somewhere they weren't selling. Only thing worrisome about it is that the pair I bought last week have "5398" written in marker on the barcode lable. As in, maybe they upped production from 3k to 6k..

just checked my order for these camo frogs and its back ordered -__- does anyone know if this means they will just take longer to ship, or is this a sign that I may not get them at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back