• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Camo Jupiter Series!

Oakleynerd said:
there is an Batwolf Camo Jupiter!?!
polished black frame
black iridium lenses
a pair gold icon and a pair frog icons
and a black microbag with a frog with red eyes on it....
and that´s why i called it camo jupiter badwolf. as far as i know is it a sales desk employee model.

i will post some pictures asap!!!!
id love to see this

okay here we go

sorry for the bad quality.... it´s just an iPhone!

img1592f.jpg

that´s the icon

you wanna see more :D

So that's really weird seeing them in black. Because when I saw my rep wearing them he had them in white with the same logo and bag with a black iridium lens. Wonder if there is any reason why?

Wow dude that sick! Those are awesome! I wish they sold those, its such an awesome colorway and cool bag and icon!

@slvdragn i think it looks much better with the black frame... maybe your rep just put the icons in a white frame?!?

@OakleyBoss thank you!! i love this pair..... it´s a pretty cool icon.

the only "problem" is like you see in the picture that the icons looking in the same direction... that´s why i took one out because on the right arm would the frog be upside down hmmm
but i could put it in a different frame (maybe white :) )

Oakleynerd said:
@slvdragn i think it looks much better with the black frame... maybe your rep just put the icons in a white frame?!?

@OakleyBoss thank you!! i love this pair..... it´s a pretty cool icon.

the only "problem" is like you see in the picture that the icons looking in the same direction... that´s why i took one out because on the right arm would the frog be upside down hmmm
but i could put it in a different frame (maybe white :) )
lol minor design flaw with the icon?
i think it looks cool having one icon with the frog and one black icon on the other ear stem.

yes minor problem with the icon....
in this way i can use the second one for a different pair :lol:

okay got these today......
& yes i know that those are prescription glasses and not sunglasses!
but it´s a part of the camo jupiter edition.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back