• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can a titanium band from a Gearbox go on to a Gearbox that has/had a Unobtainium band?

Oh....and one more thing about my back order for Juliet replacement kits. Yes, I did order several. But I know guys on this board that ordered kits well after I did and they did receive them. I told Oakley about this and they sent me two complimentary kits from the warranty cage....and Oakley did APPOLIGIZE and say that 5 times is a bit much for any order to be pushed back so many times. So in spite of what you think....Oakley agreed with me, thus how I got the 2 complimentary kits right away via DHL.

gesture-nose-bridge-pinch.jpe

Good golly man. How about all the details? Any more to the story before someone else posts?

You provide information. We draw conclusions based on this. Originally you sounded impatient and self-centered. Then we get the part where Oakley admits they ****ed something up.... You didn't think that was relevant?

NO!!! I came here to discuss a watch...not to discuss the ultra fine details of my backed up orders. Can you just leave and go play in traffic? The back orders were mentioned....yes, but I am discussing the watch. Please don't take this OT...like I said, just do me the favor and go play bingo or something?

Back