• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can (aluminum) c six frames that are scratched be repaired

BDoakley

Oakley Enthusiast
New Jersey
Was wondering if anyone knows if the C six aluminum frames can be repaired. Bought them from Oakley directly many years back. Wore them I time for my wedding and passed them of to someone while we were taking a quick picture and they dropped them on the sidewalk. Let me know if anyone has any ideas. I don't have pics at the moment but I can post some.

Was wondering if anyone knows if the C six aluminum frames can be repaired. Bought them from Oakley directly many years back. Wore them I time for my wedding and passed them of to someone while we were taking a quick picture and they dropped them on the sidewalk. Let me know if anyone has any ideas. I don't have pics at the moment but I can post some.
I don't know. But ....you didn't make your buddies head follow the shades into the concrete?

He's your brother? Even more reason to give him some curb rash!

I'm not familiar with the C-Six and any coatings it might have, but aluminum can be sanded/buffed if lightly marred and filled/coated if they're too deep to blend out.

i think there is a lacquer on top of the alu - i know a member who recently returned a pair to the seller as on close inspection there were chips to the lacquer from lens swaps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back