• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can Anyone Confirm If These Are Real?

I don't believe so. Every Oakley one I've seen has the HDO logo. You get one with the lens cleaning kit, $10 and it's free refills in any store. It's not 3, but definitely the real thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

3 cleaning cloths without any logos or any tags, markings, anything? I would go with fake, then I would go with "why?". You can get some nice soft microfiber cloths for cheap if you just need them for cleaning.

Rustpot said:
3 cleaning cloths without any logos or any tags, markings, anything? I would go with fake, then I would go with "why?". You can get some nice soft microfiber cloths for cheap if you just need them for cleaning.

Agreed. And if you are going to buy Oakley authentic microfiber bags, there are some sick graphics!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I had a couple larger ones from Walmart I think that were pretty decent, more like a towel though. They were LCD cleaning cloths I believe.

It might be these. Mine is bright blue, and I remember there being a multi-pack that I just gave the others to housemates in college.
Walmart.com: Digital Innovations Microfiber Cleaning Cloth, 3pk: Computers

There are several more options on their site, I would go to the store and just take a look at a few.

I think they're genuine...

I think they're genuine: I bought them myself, and the material they're made of is IMHO identical to the older RX framed microclear, just smaller.

I just received a pack of 5 bags from the US Standard Issue site and none of them have any Oakley markings or identifying tags. :sad:

Back