1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ajcon200

ajcon200 Oakley Collector

Hi. I have been searching hi and low for a crosshair 2.0 gold frame with bronze polorised lenses. And have narrowed it down to two places. Firstly. I have been given info that the vault in Houston has one listed.. does anyone live close to there and go regularly. If so.. it would be awesome if I could give somebody the funds to buy for me and ship to UK. Second option is eBay item 271866007379. Similar deal. . If anyone could win it. And I pay to them the money and postage etc. it's a big ask I know. But gotta try otherwise I won't get.. thanks.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. ajcon200

Unrelated. But I have a 40$ promo code of Oakley.com. I don't know why emailed to me I'm based in UK and never used us site. But it's free to whoever wants it. If they wanna help me with the crosshair search I'm us then that's even Better. Ha.

3. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

4. testcodes

testcodes Oakley Beginner

I'll take the $40 off if it's still available :)

I can also help search through ebay or something if you buy from there

5. ajcon200

@kronin323 thank you very much for that. Very helpful and if any of those guys can help me out that would be great. Cheers. @testcodes pm replied. Thank you.

6. TexxxZ

TexxxZ Big bearded baby

I've a shipping address in U.S. (Sister) if needed i regularly buy on eBay ship to her just a matter of changing settings in eBay (2min)

7. ajcon200

@TexxxZ Really? that would be awesome. Would my PayPal agrees not ha've to match my shipping? And how would I to pay for the shipping over here?

8. TexxxZ

TexxxZ Big bearded baby

I'll pm you .

9. testcodes

testcodes Oakley Beginner

hey thanks for the code. If your plan with tex doesn't work out, let me know as well I can buy the one from ebay and ship it over.