• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can anyone help? anyone in Houston? also free 40$ oakley.com discount to whoever wants it

ajcon200

I should Work at Oakley
uk
Hi. I have been searching hi and low for a crosshair 2.0 gold frame with bronze polorised lenses. And have narrowed it down to two places. Firstly. I have been given info that the vault in Houston has one listed.. does anyone live close to there and go regularly. If so.. it would be awesome if I could give somebody the funds to buy for me and ship to UK. Second option is eBay item 271866007379. Similar deal. . If anyone could win it. And I pay to them the money and postage etc. it's a big ask I know. But gotta try otherwise I won't get.. thanks.

Unrelated. But I have a 40$ promo code of Oakley.com. I don't know why emailed to me I'm based in UK and never used us site. But it's free to whoever wants it. If they wanna help me with the crosshair search I'm us then that's even Better. Ha.

Unrelated. But I have a 40$ promo code of Oakley.com. I don't know why emailed to me I'm based in UK and never used us site. But it's free to whoever wants it. If they wanna help me with the crosshair search I'm us then that's even Better. Ha.

I'll take the $40 off if it's still available :)

I can also help search through ebay or something if you buy from there

I've a shipping address in U.S. (Sister) if needed i regularly buy on eBay ship to her just a matter of changing settings in eBay (2min)

@TexxxZ Really? that would be awesome. Would my PayPal agrees not ha've to match my shipping? And how would I to pay for the shipping over here?

Latest Posts

Back