1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. velocity

velocity Oakley Beginner

I bought these almost 10 years ago when I worked at a motorcycle dealership that was also an oakley retailer. They are still great, but I could use some new lenses and not sure if I can find any. Can anyone tell me what they are and if possible point me in the right direction for some replacement lenses? At first I was thinking normal m frame lenses would work but then I noticed the m frames don't seem to be screwed together in the middle like these are.
    Can Anyone ID These? - IMAG0019.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. RetinaBurn

RetinaBurn Oakley Enthusiast

Those are Mageseium M Frames or better known as Mag M Frames. Ebay is your best bet for new lenses, just search oakley mag m. Regular M Frame lenses will not work. Good luck in your search!

3. velocity

velocity Oakley Beginner

Thanks for the quick response. Looks like the lenses in that style are pretty much impossible to find.

4. FearGearGarage

FearGearGarage Oakley Collector

They will pop up occasionally... I have two pairs and have replaced lenses in both in the past two years...

5. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

those are the mag m frame new hybrid with a plasma frame an fire iridium lenses for $235,oo
    the SKU# should be 09-222
    good luck with the lenses