• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can anyone tell me which time bomb this is

Spenc

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
hi bros just bought this liked it but have no idea about the watch any info will be great nice to know what I have its in great condition no box also a Gide value will be cool

image.png

image.png

View attachment 233031

That's a nice pick-up, Spenc!

Thanks buddy picked it up today do you know if you can get links as it will never fit me ?
Ohhh, the hangover portion of the "deal buzz". Any same finish TB links would work but now you have to poke around to find them.
I don't have any extras but it is very possible someone does. Or maybe pick-up a trashed/ non-functional one and cannibalize it.
You're well-liked and well-connected, I'm sure that you will find them!

Ohhh, the hangover portion of the "deal buzz". Any same finish TB links would work but now you have to poke around to find them.
I don't have any extras but it is very possible someone does. Or maybe pick-up a trashed/ non-functional one and cannibalize it.
Thanks buddy

I found the links do you know anyone who can get the grommets for the back ?

Back