• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can Oakley Radar Be Worn Casually?

RadicalDisconnect

Oakley Beginner
California
I recently got a pair of Oakley Radar Path sunglasses that I use for outdoors and sports. However, would I look out of place if I wear them casually, like when shopping or walking on campus? I noticed that in a casual environment, most people like to wear Wayfarer or Frogskins style sunglasses.

I say wear them! I have 3 different pairs of radars that I wear biking, hiking, running, driving, hanging out, around campus, and just wherever. They are awesome glasses!

Wear what makes you feel comfortable. I wear Flaks everywhere, and I always thought they were a bit sportier than say Frogskins or even something like Valves.

If they are comfortable and you like them, wear them. I wear radar/radarlocks, flaks, fast jackets, jawbone/racing jackets, and m frames casually all the time.

I personally don't prefer sport frames in casual situations. However, that is a personal preference. Do you and wear what makes you happy.

I have a buddy and that is all he wears are radars i think he has about 20 pairs and no matter what he is doing that is the style he wears so to answer your questions Yes and rock the S@$T out of them!!

Back