1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. RadicalDisconnect

RadicalDisconnect Oakley Beginner

I recently got a pair of Oakley Radar Path sunglasses that I use for outdoors and sports. However, would I look out of place if I wear them casually, like when shopping or walking on campus? I noticed that in a casual environment, most people like to wear Wayfarer or Frogskins style sunglasses.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. s3sunruh

s3sunruh Oakley Collector

I say wear them! I have 3 different pairs of radars that I wear biking, hiking, running, driving, hanging out, around campus, and just wherever. They are awesome glasses!

3. Lumbergh

Lumbergh Oakley Enthusiast

Who cares what other people think?

4. Hando

Hando Oakley Enthusiast

Wear what makes you feel comfortable. I wear Flaks everywhere, and I always thought they were a bit sportier than say Frogskins or even something like Valves.

5. STavros

STavros Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

All the meaning summed up in one phrase.;)

6. Oakley4Life

Oakley4Life Oakley Collector

If they are comfortable and you like them, wear them. I wear radar/radarlocks, flaks, fast jackets, jawbone/racing jackets, and m frames casually all the time.

7. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Welcome back! :)

8. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

++++++++1!!!!!!!!!!

9. one2gofst

one2gofst Oakley Beginner

I personally don't prefer sport frames in casual situations. However, that is a personal preference. Do you and wear what makes you happy.

BriP likes this.
  10. Duke Nivram

Duke Nivram (Something Clever)

I have a buddy and that is all he wears are radars i think he has about 20 pairs and no matter what he is doing that is the style he wears so to answer your questions Yes and rock the S@$T out of them!!