1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

I want to get the carbon Oakley valve and trying to get for free. I can do that with my points that I get from gas rewards, hotel rewards, credit card rewards, etc. Amazon does not have the carbon ones I could get using GC and SGH which I could get also doesn't carry either. I can do a Visa prepaid but it is more points that i want to spend CC wise. So best way would be SGH could special order it because would just use hotel points....

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley4Life

Oakley4Life Oakley Collector

Yes... If they don't have it in store there is a good chance they can order it for you, as long as its in stock.

3. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

Any SGH employees want to chime in?

4. The Game

The Game Oakley Enthusiast

Whatever you can get try exchanging it in an o-store

5. Patient_Cero

Patient_Cero Oakley Collector

Be aware that many companies "special order" policy is no refunds. You might want to ask before you commit.

6. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

I don't think I will have buyers remorse because it would be free or almost free.

7. Sunglass Shack

Sunglass Shack Oakley Enthusiast

I really don't think SGH can custom order anything. They have a set amount of SKUs for display purposes and they use those to restock. My manager used to work there. But I know our local one will not order you anything. You can just order it from Oakley.com right? Or I can probably get you a better price than anyone out there if you PM me and can do a credit card over the phone. Keep me in mind. My kids haven't been able to eat for weeks! **joking**

8. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

The thing is was trying to use points and get free. So no points for Oakley GC's. I can get GC from SGH and Amazon and Macy's but none have the Valve Carbon...

9. Lumbergh

Lumbergh Oakley Enthusiast

From what I know, they can only order it if it's carried on their website, sunglasshut.com. You can always call their customer service and ask.

1-800-SUNGLAS

10. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

I kinda figured they could not do it. Damn I wish someone sold them on Amazon.