• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can Someone Give Me The Info On Ipads?

My search has come to a quick end. 3rd gen, brand new, wrapped in plastic still.

2012-07-08140054.jpg

400 I would say is a good price. Seeing they just opened the box. I love my iPad. I have a gen 2 but don't see myself upgrading till gen 5 or 6. It's rumored that a gen 4 is slated for a fall/winter release which is very annoying seeing the gen 3 just came out. It's also rumored that they are making an iPad mini. But yet with apple you never know till they hold their conference a week or so before the products launch

It depends on what you plan on using it for.

^^^^ Right there ^^^^

I have access to a 1st & 2nd gen, and there really hasn't been that great of a difference in them for my every day uses. The 3rd gen would be great if you're in need of the high screen resolution (I would love to have it for remote IT support - I utilize Citrix, GoToMeeting and LogMeIn). But if you're doing basic web browsing and youotube'n, 2nd gen's are probably more than enough for you (and the cost difference between the 1st and 2nd's are almost minimal now).

Sold my 2nd gen it was a piece of junk. Could do less than my 2 year old phone. Plus I had the screen bleed that most 2nd gens have. I sold it for 400 and plan on buying 2 new Google tablets for that price. Never buying another Apple product new.

Does anyone here know how to tether an android phone to an ipad to use the internet? I have a samsung droid charge. I tried to use the ap installed on the phone but it told me to call verizon... I'm guessing they charge to enable it. Is there a 3rd party ap I can download or some other way? Thanks.

Back