• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can Someone Help Me With Notifications?

rmontez

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Wisconsin
I get an e-mail notification every time someone replies to a thread that I commented on can someone tell me how to turn this off?

Thanks
Rene

Go into your "alerts" tab at the top right side of the screen and select "alert preferences" then uncheck all the boxes. After you've done that go to your watched threads tab and unwatch all. That stopped it all for me.

alright thanks I have done all that so I am wondering if I have something on my computer that doesn't save my or remember my changes? Thanks again.

somewhere i forget where the is a check box for "watch threads that i comment on" you need to find that preference and uncheck the box

yes they are still coming through. I am also getting sent to the last page of a topic when I click the topic link.

Under your user handle on the top right hand side of the page, select "preferences" and uncheck "and receive email notifications of replies" and see if this helps the situation out.

As for going to the last page of thread, there was a request to the administrators to set it up to do this because it was initially taking you to the very first page. Nothing I can offer you help wise on this.

Back